What our parents are saying
- My husband and I wanted to personally thank you for the wonderful care our two children receive at your Christian Learning Center. We love the Christian foundation your center uses to educate our children and it shows in our children’s behavior and attitude toward others. read more
Joel and Liz V.
- The Chrisitan loving environment is perfect for both our 2 year old who attends all day and our 1st grader who arrives at Mini-Texans by riding the bus after school. They are cared for together in a safe and loving environment. It is the next best thing to having care in our own home. read more
- Mini Texans has done wonders for our 2 year old in both his speech development as well as his social skills…on top of that, each staff member knows our son by name which is a great feeling. We could not be happier with the education and surroundings! read more
- In addition to the friendly, caring staff, Mini Texans has provided our children with an education that is second to none. Our children are exited to go to school every day. read more
- As a first time mother, I was extremely selective when it came to choosing the right day care. I visited several centers, none of which gave me the warm, comfortable feeling that Mini Texans did. The environment is caring, nurturing, and personal – it’s truly a place where “everybody knows your name”, true for both children and parents. read more
- Your friendly and encouraging teachers, have not only provided excellent care for our 2 year old, but have also taught him Christian values. He now leads the prayers at meal times in our home. read more